Thursday, August 23, 2007

Just in New Boyi M4 airsoft gun "Lets Tear It Apart"

Ok so the new Boyi M4 S-System arrives and I say "hey can I tear one apart" and the boss says yup. So I did I not only took this airsoft gun apart but I then proceeded to take all of its fine furnishings and try them out on all the other M4 series guns in the store. This gun has some amazing parts but it has some pitfalls as well. Let me introduce you to Boyi S-System...This gun features an all metal body that is compatable with most name brand airsoft gun models. The Rail system cage is also full metal of the steel variety. The performance well lets not talk about that here check it out at the airsoft gun repair store here. You can also see pics of my custom M733 airsoft gun I built with parts from this model.

No comments: